University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, RBF Morph, RINA Consulting and Fondazione Toscana G. Monasterio recently published an article, “Fast interactive CFD evaluation of hemodynamics assisted by RBF mesh morphing and reduced order models: the case of aTAA modelling”, on the International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing.
Below the link to the publication:
- The Consortium of the MeDiTATe project wishes to all of you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- Members of the MeDiTATe project on Journal
- MeDiTATe at the 36th International CAE Conference
- The Consortium reunites together for a progress meeting
- A new partner for the MeDiTATe project: BETA CAE Systems joined the team