University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, RBF Morph, RINA Consulting and Fondazione Toscana G. Monasterio recently published an article, “Fast interactive CFD evaluation of hemodynamics assisted by RBF mesh morphing and reduced order models: the case of aTAA modelling”, on the International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing.
Below the link to the publication:
- The MeDiTATe project at the XI Annual Meeting of the Italian Chapter of the European Society of Biomechanics (ESB-ITA)
- CFD and FEM-based Aneurysm Research latest developments and a course on Big Data analysis at the MeDiTATe Summer School in Tinos
- The MeDiTATe project at the workshop “Heart Valve Replacements: Past, Present, and Future Directions”
- The MeDiTATe project will participate in the 14th European Fluid Mechanics Conference
- The MeDiTATe project at the VPH 2022 Conference