University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, RBF Morph, RINA Consulting and Fondazione Toscana G. Monasterio recently published an article, “Fast interactive CFD evaluation of hemodynamics assisted by RBF mesh morphing and reduced order models: the case of aTAA modelling”, on the International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing.
Below the link to the publication:
- Polymeric heart valve replacements workshop recording is now available on the University of Sydney website
- “Fabrication of Compliant and Transparent Hollow Cerebral Vascular Phantoms for In Vitro Studies Using 3D Printing and Spin–Dip Coating”, the latest publication of the MeDiTATe project, now available in Materials journal by MDPI
- A new MeDiTATe project publication: “Potential of auxetic designs in endovascular aortic repair: A computational study of their mechanical performance”
- MeDiTATe Newsletter #1 – December 2022
- Best wishes from the MeDiTATe project