University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, RBF Morph, RINA Consulting and Fondazione Toscana G. Monasterio recently published an article, “Fast interactive CFD evaluation of hemodynamics assisted by RBF mesh morphing and reduced order models: the case of aTAA modelling”, on the International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing.
Below the link to the publication:
The Consortium is proud to announce that the MeDiTATe project will be present at the 36th edition of the International CAE Conference (www.caeconference.com), which will be held online from November 30th to December 4th.
Our Experts will be present with a virtual stand at the Research Agorà and you will have the opportunity to talk with them and know more about the project.
It will possible to join the event by completing the registration form (for FREE but mandatory) at the link below:
On the 9th of November 2020, all the members of the Consortium met in an online progress meeting to discuss the advancement of the MeDiTATe project, particularly:
• Presentation of the project for ESRs;
• Presentation of the new partners, University of Sydney and Beta CAE;
• Status of ESRs enrolment and progress of IRPs;
• Presentation of ESRs;
• Training program: verification and possible deviation.
The MeDiTATe project Consortium is proud to announce that another valuable partner will accompany the ESRs during this journey: BETA CAE Systems officially joined the Consortium.
These are difficult times, but the MeDiTATe project never stopped!
In fact, a new partner joined us to contribute to realize this ambitious programme and to support ESRs: indeed, we are delighted to announce that “The University of Sydney” is now officially part of the Consortium!
Speaking of The University of Sydney, why don’t you take a look at these open positions for two additional PhD projects based in Australia?
Despite not being considered as ESRs, there will be a collaboration between the selected candidates and the MeDiTATe project programme.
Brace yourself, other updates on MeDiTATe project are coming…
See you soon!
- The MeDiTATe project at the X International Conference on Computational Bioengineering (ICCB 2023)
- A new MeDiTATe project publication: “Enabling supra-aortic vessels inclusion in statistical shape models of the aorta: a novel non-rigid registration method”
- A new MeDiTATe project publication: “Prediction of guidewire-induced aortic deformations during EVAR: a finite element and in vitro study”
- Last week the MeDiTATe project was at the ESBiomech23
- A new MeDiTATe project publication: “Computer-aided shape features extraction and regression models for predicting the ascending aortic aneurysm growth rate”
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- March 2021
- February 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020