University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, RBF Morph, RINA Consulting and Fondazione Toscana G. Monasterio recently published an article, “Fast interactive CFD evaluation of hemodynamics assisted by RBF mesh morphing and reduced order models: the case of aTAA modelling”, on the International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing.
Below the link to the publication:
The Consortium is proud to announce that the MeDiTATe project will be present at the 36th edition of the International CAE Conference (www.caeconference.com), which will be held online from November 30th to December 4th.
Our Experts will be present with a virtual stand at the Research Agorà and you will have the opportunity to talk with them and know more about the project.
It will possible to join the event by completing the registration form (for FREE but mandatory) at the link below:
On the 9th of November 2020, all the members of the Consortium met in an online progress meeting to discuss the advancement of the MeDiTATe project, particularly:
• Presentation of the project for ESRs;
• Presentation of the new partners, University of Sydney and Beta CAE;
• Status of ESRs enrolment and progress of IRPs;
• Presentation of ESRs;
• Training program: verification and possible deviation.
The MeDiTATe project Consortium is proud to announce that another valuable partner will accompany the ESRs during this journey: BETA CAE Systems officially joined the Consortium.
These are difficult times, but the MeDiTATe project never stopped!
In fact, a new partner joined us to contribute to realize this ambitious programme and to support ESRs: indeed, we are delighted to announce that “The University of Sydney” is now officially part of the Consortium!
Speaking of The University of Sydney, why don’t you take a look at these open positions for two additional PhD projects based in Australia?
Despite not being considered as ESRs, there will be a collaboration between the selected candidates and the MeDiTATe project programme.
Brace yourself, other updates on MeDiTATe project are coming…
See you soon!
- The MeDiTATe project at the XI Annual Meeting of the Italian Chapter of the European Society of Biomechanics (ESB-ITA)
- CFD and FEM-based Aneurysm Research latest developments and a course on Big Data analysis at the MeDiTATe Summer School in Tinos
- The MeDiTATe project at the workshop “Heart Valve Replacements: Past, Present, and Future Directions”
- The MeDiTATe project will participate in the 14th European Fluid Mechanics Conference
- The MeDiTATe project at the VPH 2022 Conference