The MeDiTATe project is one of the largest Industrial Doctorate Programmes funded by the EU Commission. As Project Manager, what are the key points to keep in mind when dealing with the management of such a large Consortium?
The entire project is based on the collaboration within the members of private and public companies, hospitals and research institutions and universities. How can the Project Manager facilitate the cooperation and the communication amongst these different realities?
The MeDiTATe project is an extraordinary environment in which scientists with very different backgrounds in different disciplines share their competences to pursue a common objective. This is not common in the research world and represents one of the added values of our project. We are doing our best to create a network, organize meetings, develop connections and to stimulate collaboration between the fellows. All the Supervisors are invited to identify common interests and propose further research, expanding the connection to projects other than MeDiTATe. Unfortunately, the pandemic situation has created many obstacles most notably the importance of human contact. To remedy this, we have utilized digital platforms to facilitate the communication but inevitably many opportunities have been lost. Read More
- International workshop: “Biomathematics and mechanics in cardiovascular medicine” at Mines Saint-Étienne
- An interview with Dr. Emiliano Costa, Communication, Dissemination and Exploitation Coordinator of the MeDiTATe project
- A new MeDiTATe project publication: A Hybrid Mock Circulatory Loop for Fluid Dynamic Characterization of 3D Anatomical Phantoms
- Inauguration ceremony for CINECA’s Supercomputer LEONARDO
- A new webinar from Kitware Europe: “Leverage the power of your GPU in ParaView”